Saturday, October 13, 2018

Unchained Dream

Last September 21st, the last morning of the South American winter, I woke up from a beautiful dream, my first dream starting with anguish and suffering and later ending on an uplifting mood.

It was very dark, but I saw on the ground some very heavy iron chains. Slowly I could hear the chains move in the dark and thought "poor man, what a suffering". Then I saw the chains move slowly up and down, and with a screech the shackles started to move up and down and from side to side. The moves and the sound of hurried footsteps became so fast, I was no longer certain if the prisoner was a man or perhaps a dog or a horse. I was thinking "poor animal, he won't be freed". Then with a heavy sound the chains fell to the floor and slowly, silently, the morning light started to shine and I saw the chains empty on the floor!

I then woke up, inspired and rejoicing, thinking "The dream freed me! That animal moved like a Harry Houdini!" This will be a year of hard labours and solitude for me, but now I feel very positive about a great outcome. Passion and effort will support me through the difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment